Monday, April 03, 2006

Introspective...

This weekend I went about my business at a rather more sedate pace than usual. In fact on Friday night, not even one single drop of alcohol troubled my yearning gullet. This in itself is quite an achievement, or disappointment depending upon how you look at it. I hear your cries, “What is to blame Ben?” “Why must you subject yourself to the perils of sobriety?” And yes it is perilous, just check out this link *insert convulsion here*. In answer to your pertinent questions, I am solely responsible for the state I was in and the way I acted, I subjected myself to the jeopardy of sobriety merely… to save money, oh the shame...

On the up side I saw Underworld: Evolution and the more I think about it the more I think about giving
Kate Beckinsale a bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment