Monday, March 27, 2006

I’m leaving on a jet plane; don’t know when I'll be back again.

It’s all booked and paid for and everything seems to be falling in to place, I’m not usually this good at organising things. Passports are almost sorted, work has been sorted for some time now, and I’ve even taken advantage of the Kathmandu Easter sales and got myself some luggage.

I leave Wellington at 8.30pm Tuesday 16th of May; it's only (this far) away! So as you can see you have a limited amount of time to get me going away presents. It’s also my birthday on the 13th of May so you have extra incentive to get me something nice and useful!

Like shoes maybe...

1 comment:

  1. I'm probably getting a place in london on wednesday, you are more than welcome to crash there, assuming there is room (i haven't seen it yet) hopefully by may I'll know all teh top spots. Check out www.tntmag.co.uk for advise also

    ReplyDelete