Monday, January 16, 2006

Now free is my kinda price man!

Went to the free concert in the gardens again earlier this evening, The Aviators were playing and yes they were wearing aviator glasses, well most of them were. They’re a funk band and they are… well… funky – I even danced so there you go.

It was the lovely Rebecca’s birthday. Lots of the same people from Friday night were there as well plus Stu, Lauren – yes that Lauren, and of course Tony and his mate Richard from Nelson.

Also ran in to the vivacious Tanya who is another friend of Tony’s. There was talk of the W.Indies game, must get her number.

Tony is up from Christchurch on his merry way to the Big Day Out. Tony and Guy have hired a car and intend to take a week to road trip the North Island, I’m sure it’ll be huge and they’ll love it. There is some talk that I might go with them, originally I couldn’t go cause I couldn’t get leave, however now that its doctors orders that I stay away from work it does sound mighty tempting. No decisions as yet, I never was one to believe in fate but it is mighty convenient. I’ll sleep on it.

Rebecca’s flatmate Gabriel was there also, there is something alluring about her that I can’t put my finger on, she seems quite hard to read. I wonder if she is single.

No comments:

Post a Comment