Saturday, January 07, 2006

There is no such thing as a free lunch...

Economics himself once told me that…

The theory of supply and demand describes how prices vary as a result of a balance between product availability at each price (supply) and the desires of those with purchasing power at each price (demand).

If I was to supply a product that you need and you could not pay for it because you spent all your money worshiping a
false idol you have several options.

Option one –
Exercise your choice as a consumer. “Yeah I’m going elsewhere” – Did I mention that its all the same whereever you go? “Well whats option two then?”.

Option two – YOU ARE FUCKED SO DO WHAT I SAY. “But that’s not fair I'm telling God” – don’t start with me buddy, I may aswell be God to you, its not a good idea to
piss me off.

Option three – Argue with me until you are
red in the face. “Yeah that’s what I’ll do that will get me somewhere” – I told you not to start with me.

Option four – Eventually run out of things to say as your argument hits a brick wall. Realise that you got yourself in to this and it is your own fault, lesson learned? “Fuck you asshole,
where’s your christmas spirit?” – I’m not Christian, have a lovely evening Sir, goodbye.

And if you’re still with me you’ll realise that I’m trying to say choose option one even if it hurts, make the world a better place.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! maybe you will be able to hook guy up with "some" after all. I thgink she might be just over 18, maybe artound 19, she was working in a bar after all.

    ReplyDelete